Marder III - Lego compatible COBI 2381 - 380 brick tank destroyer
WE WILL BE HOLDING A DRAW END OF MARCH 2020 FOR ONE LUCKY CUSTOMER TO BUY OUR LAST REMAINING SET. IF YOU WISH TO BE INCLUDED:
- PLEASE EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST BY EMAILING US AT firstname.lastname@example.org
- THE SET WILL BE SOLD AT RRP & INCLUDES UK SHIPPING. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COSTS EXTRA
- ONE ENTRY PER PERSON
- YOU MUST BE A BRICKTANKS CUSTOMER TO ENTER THE DRAW
- NO DISCOUNT CODES ALLOWED FOR THIS PURCHASE
"It’s fantastic for a price as cheap.if you want a playable barely breakable set then I recommend you buy this!" ~ Alfie B.
One of a series of World War II German tank destroyers (this model is SD.KFZ.138 Marder III AUSF.H) mounted with the 7.5 PaK 40 gun in a fighting compartment on top of the chassis of the Panzer 38. Their firepower was significant but crew protection mimimal. 275 were produced from 1942 to 1943 and a further 175 converted from Panzer 38s in 1943 and served on all fronts until the end of the war, along with the similar Marder II. Marder = 'marten' in English.
- 380 blocks
- 1 figure – German tank commander
- Block replicas of weapons: Mauser C96 pistol
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width): 200mm x 80mm