M7 Priest 105mm HMC - Lego compatible COBI 2386 - 500 brick self-propelled gun
UNAVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
FREE next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm
"Firstly, I will say that this is a great looking model, possibly one of Cobi's most accurate, and that's saying something." ~ Mark C.
A successful American self-propelled gun produced during World War II known for its reliabilty, seeing service in the U.S. and allied armies well beyond 1945. During the Battle of the Bulge in 1944-5, each U.S. armoured division had three battalions of M7s and a total of 3,489 were built. The M7 105 mm Howitzer Motor Carriage (to give it its full name), because its machine gun ring resembled a pulpit, was given the service name 'Priest' by the British Army (who also posessed Bishop and Deacon self-propelled artillery weapons). The British used the M7 Priest throughout the North African, Italian and Burma campaigns of World War II and it was also used in the Korean War and, during the 1960s and 70s, by Israel.
- 500 blocks
- 2 figures: American soldier & tank commander
- Block relicas of weapons: M1 Garand & M1917 revolver
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 190mm x 105mm x 110mm