- Building difficulty: 7/10.
- Estimated building time for normal player: 2.5 hours
- Number of bricks: 894 plus extra spare bricks.
- Dimensions: L17.36 x W8cm
- Detailed interior structure.
- Sticker included.
- Compatible with LEGO® bricks.
- 1:33 scale
- Not suitable for children under 10.
- Printed instruction manual included.
The M4 Sherman (named after the famous American Civil War general William T. Sherman) is one of the few really iconic fighting vehicles of the Allies during World War Two, and one of the most famous tanks in history. But while this historic status was gained partly thanks to its intrinsic qualities, but also due to the sheer numbers in which they were provided, only surpassed by the Soviet Union’s T-34, with a staggering 50,000 total delivered.
A famous derivative, commonly known as the M4A3E8 or “Easy Eight”, first produced by the Detroit Arsenal factory, had a 47 degree sloped glacis with large hatches, wet ammo bins, full up-armoured sides, new HVSS suspensions, a revised turret with the long 76.2 mm (3 in) gun fitted with a muzzle brake. They were designed on British specs (local denomination “Sherman AY”), and were produced from March 1944 to April 1945, with 4542 units total. Many had upper side skirt protection.
- Next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2 pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All Items are well packaged
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).