DISCONTINUED BY COBI - THIS IS A RARE & MUCH SOUGHT AFTER SET.
Disclaimer:Will be well packaged, but if Cobi box is damaged by courier, we can not replace the box as this model is no longer in production.
Price Matching is not available for Rare & Discontinued sets.
- no of bricks: 298
- Bodywork with pad printing
- 1:48 scale
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: Length 125mm x Width 60mm x Height 85mm
The battle tank most commonly in use by the United States (and some of the other Western Allies) in World War II. Mechanically reliable, easy and cheap to produce and maintain, the M4 was distributed in thousands, through the Lend-Lease programme, to the British Commonwealth and Soviet Union. After 1942, it led many offensives by the Western Allies and was superior to the earlier German light and medium panzers. The M4 was armed with the 75mm M3 general-purpose gun and two Browning M1919 machine guns. After World War II updated versions saw combat in the Korean War, the Arab-Israeli Wars, and the Indo-Pakistani War of 1965.
- Next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All Items are well packaged
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).