M36 Jackson - Lego compatible COBI 2390 - 460 brick tank destroyer
FREE next day delivery when ordered before 2pm excludes Sundays (UK residents only)
"Great model looks awesome on my shelf" ~ Harry B.
American tank destroyer used during World War II. It was a hybrid combining the hull of the M10 tank destroyer and the chassis of the M4 Sherman with sloped armor and a new heavy turret mounting the 90 mm M3 gun added to the mix. It first served in combat in Europe in October 1944. It was also deployed in the Korean War where it was able to defeat any Soviet tanks it came up against and those supplied to South Korea as part of the Military Assistance Program served for many years. Some (with new engines) operated in Yugoslavia into the 1990s and two were still in service with the Chinese Republican Army until 2001. 2,324 models were produced between 1944 and 1945.
- 460 blocks
- 2 figures: American soldier & tank commander
- Block relicas of weapon: M1 Carbine
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 245mm x 120mm x 115mm