DISCONTINUED BY COBI - THIS IS A RARE & MUCH SOUGHT AFTER SET.
Disclaimer:Will be well packaged, but if Cobi box is damaged by courier, we can not replace the box as this model is no longer in production.
Price Matching is not available for Rare & Discontinued sets.
- 530 blocks
- 2 figures: American soldier & tank commander
- Block replicas of weapons: M1 Garand
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 200mm x 100mm x 115mm
Due to the US Army's need for a medium tank armed with a 75mm gun and the United Kingdom's immediate requirement for 3,650 medium tanks, production of the M3 began in late 1940 and they became operational in late 1941. The British used two versions, the 'Lee' and the 'Grant': the one with a US pattern turret was the M3 Lee (after Confederate general Robert E. Lee). The M3 was a bit of a rush job and though it had considerable firepower and good armour there were many drawbacks and its unsatisfactory overall performance led to its withdrawal and replacement by the M4 Sherman. However, the British continued to deploy it until 1945 in combat against the Japanese in southeast Asia and almost 1,000 M3s were supplied to the Soviet military between 1941 and 1943. Between 1941 and the end of 1942 6,258 were produced.
- Next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).