M3 Grant - Lego compatible COBI 2391 - 555 brick medium tank
Due to the US Army's need for a medium tank armed with a 75mm gun and the United Kingdom's immediate requirement for 3,650 medium tanks, production of the M3 began in late 1940 and they became operational in late 1941. The British used two versions, the 'Lee' and the 'Grant': the 'Grant' has a British pattern turret configuration (as opposed to the US pattern of the 'Lee'). The M3 was a bit of a rush job and though it had considerable firepower and good armour there were many drawbacks and its unsatisfactory overall performance led to its withdrawal and replacement by the M4 Sherman. However, the British continued to deploy it until 1945 in combat against the Japanese in southeast Asia and almost 1,000 M3s were supplied to the Soviet military between 1941 and 1943. Between 1941 and the end of 1942 6,258 were produced.
- 555 blocks
- 1 figure: British tank commander
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 200mm x 110mm x 135mm