M1A2 Abrams Tank - Lego compatible COBI 2608 - 765 brick battle tank
NEW VERSION - NOVEMBER 2018
The M1A2 Abrams is an American-made main battle tank. The Abrams replaced the M60 tank, starting in 1980. Since that time, over 10,000 Abrams tanks have been built. Weighing nearly 68 tons, it is one of the heaviest main battle tanks in service. The Abrams was first used in battle during Operation Desert Storm in 1991. A total of 23 were damaged or destroyed during the war. Of the nine Abrams tanks destroyed, seven were destroyed by friendly fire, and two were purposely destroyed to prevent capture after being damaged. No Abrams were ever destroyed by enemy tank fire. The Abrams is in use in several different countries. Although mainly a US tank it also serves in the Egyptian, Australian and Iraqi armies.
This set is faithfully reproduced in 1:35th scale. It features a rotating turret, two operable trapdoors and a barrel that moves up and down. The set also includes a figure of a tank driver and numerous accessories.
- 765 bricks
- 1 figure – American tank commander
- Accessories – machine gun, military rucksacks, sandbags, shovel
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 280mm x 110mm x 100mm