M10 Tank Destroyer 'Wolverine' - Lego compatible COBI 2475 - 450 brick tank destroyer
AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER - DUE IN STOCK BY TUESDAY 17TH DECEMBER FOR IMMEDIATE NEXT DAY DISPATCH
The M10 was an American tank destroyer of World War II unofficially known as the 'Wolverine'. They served with several allied armies including Great Britain and The Free French and Polish. The M10 was armed 3-inch (76.2 mm) M7 gun in a fully-rotating turret on a modified M4A2 Sherman tank chassis. From 1942 to 1943 about 6,700 were produced.
The model of the destroyer has a barrel that moves up and down, rotating turret and operable bonnet.
- 450 blocks
- 2 figures – American tank gunner and tank commander
- Block replica of weapons – machine gun M3 ‘Grease Gun’, M1917 revolver
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: 230mm x 120mm x 110mm (length x width x height)