Leopard I ('World of Tanks') - Lego compatible COBI 3009 - 470 brick battle tank
The Leopard I is a main battle tank designed and produced in West Germany that first entered service in 1965. The focus is on firepower in the form of the German-built version of the British L7 105-mm gun, and a cross-country performance unmatched by other comparable designs. Originally a collaborative project in the 1950s between West Germany and France, and later Italy, the final design was ordered by the Bundeswehr as of today 6,485 Leopard tanks have been built, of which about 75% were battle tanks and the rest utility and anti-aircraft variants.
The Leopard quickly became a standard of European forces, and served as the main battle tank in over a dozen countries worldwide. Since 1990, the Leopard 1 has gradually been relegated to secondary roles but Leopard I derived vehicles are still widely used and Leopard I hulls have been re-used in a wide variety of roles.
In the game ‘World of Tanks’ it is a tank on the tenth level, and this set includes special bonus codes to use in game. The model has rotating turret with two trap doors that open and close, and a turret that rotates and moves up and down. Inside you will also find a figure of a tank driver with a gun.
- 485 bricks
- 1 figure – German tank driver
- Block replica of weapon – a gun 1911
- A sheet of stickers with emblems and inscriptions in German
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Two game codes (for new and regular players)
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 340mm x 115mm x 155mm