KV-1 Heavy Assault Tank - Lego compatible COBI 2489 - 470 brick heavy tank
DISCONTINUED SET - ONCE THEY'RE GONE, THEY'RE GONE!
The KV-1 was a Soviet heavy tank and the first of many from the KV series. They were named after the Soviet defense commissar and politician Kliment Voroshilov and used by the Red Army during World War II. The series were known for their heavy armour protection during the early part of the war. In some situations, even a single KV-1 supported by infantry, could halt the enemy’s attack. They were called the ‘Russian Colossus’ – even the German tanks armament was ill-equipped to deal with them. The KV-1 was produced in 1939 and was the first model of the series. They were prone to frequent breakdowns but resistant to anti-tank weapons. There were 141 KV-1’s built.
In the set, there is a model of a tank in green and brown camouflage. It has an operable trapdoor and bonnet. The rotating turret has a cannon with regulated shot angle. There are two figures and accessories included.
- 470 bricks
- 2 figures – Soviet tank commander, Soviet infantryman
- Block replica weapons – PPSH 41, TT pistol
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 225mm x 120mm x 100mm