Katiusza BM-13N - Lego compatible COBI 2448 - 426 brick multiple rocket launcher
Limited quantity - once they're gone they're gone!
The first self-propelled rocket artillery mass-produced by the Soviet Union in World War II. Explosives were delivered to a target area more quickly than conventional artillery, but with lower accuracy and requiring a longer time to reload. Though fragile compared to artillery guns, they were inexpensive, easy to produce, and usable on any chassis. They were usually mounted on ordinary trucks and this mobility gave the Katyusha, and other self-propelled artillery, another advantage: being able to deliver a large blow all at once, and then move before being located and attacked with counter-battery fire.
Model has tilting rocket launcher and opening and closing hatch & door
- 426 bricks
- 4 figures: artllery officer, NKVD officer polish & russian soldiers
- Block replica of weapons: DP 28 & PPSH-41 machine guns, SVT-40 self-loading rifle & TT pistol
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: 250mm x 105mm x 105mm (length x width x height)
Read more about the Katyusha at Wikipedia