DISCONTINUED BY COBI - THIS IS A RARE & MUCH SOUGHT AFTER SET.
Disclaimer:Will be well packaged, but if Cobi box is damaged by courier, we can not replace the box as this model is no longer in production.
Price Matching is not available for Rare & Discontinued sets.
- 370 blocks
- figures: tba
- Block stand with printed name of the plane
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 28.5cm x 37cm x 13cm
The Junkers JU 87B was a German dive bomber from World War II. This single-engine, low-wing plane was made entirely of metal. The first prototype was made in 1928 and its full production began in 1937. From 1937 until 1944 approximately 6,500 planes were produced. Its characteristic feature were the wings in a configuration of the letter “W”. It was also known for its acoustic sirens ('Jericho trumpets’) turned on during a dive flight to cause panic among enemies. The plane was very modern and was a symbol of Luftwaffe power but it also had a couple of flaws. It was poorly armoured, slow and not very agile. Without the protection of other fighters, it was an easy target for the enemy.
"...excellent model, and worthy of the five-star rating. It was a pretty straightforward build, which took me a couple of hours, and the result is sturdy and substantial." ~ Mark C.
- FREE next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).