- 105 blocks
- 4 figures: Polish guards, Polish cavalry soldier & horse
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x height): 130mm x 115mm
This monument in Warsaw is dedicated to those who have given their lives for Poland. Situated in Piłsudski Square, it is all that is left of the Saxon Palace which was destroyed by the Germans after the Warsaw Uprising of 1944. Since 2 November 1925 the tomb has contained the body of an unidentified young soldier who fell during the Defence of Lwów and also since then, urns of earth from battlefields where Polish soldiers have fought have been added to those housed in the pillars. Constantly lit by an eternal flame, the tomb guard is changed on the hour of every hour 365 days a year.
Józef Piłsudski was Poland's leader from the end of World War I until 1922, when Poland regained it's independence.
- Next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All Items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).