WHILE STOCKS LAST THEN OUT OF PRODUCTION UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- 1515 blocks
- Bodywork with pad printing (no stickers)
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Stand with name of ship
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions W: 10cm x L: 64cm x H: 19.5cm
Queen Elizabeth class battleship of the Royal Navy built in the first decade of the 20th Century. When she was built, using oil rather than coal as a fuel and fitted with 15 inch guns, she was one of a breed of new 'fast battleships' which were highly successful during the First World War. She served in both world wars all over the world. In World War I she was part of the Grand Fleet at the Battle of Jutland and in World War II she gained more battle honours than any other fighting ship during many large engagements in the Mediterranean and North Seas and earned the moniker "Grand Old Lady".
- FREE next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).