Hawker Hurricane Mk I - Lego compatible COBI 5709 - 270 brick fighter aircraft
FREE next day tracked delivery (UK residents only).
The Hawker Hurricane was a British single-seat fighter aircraft flown by the Royal Air Force in World War II. During the Battle of Britain in 1940, the Hurricane accounted for 60% of the RAF's air victories in the battle. Several versions and adaptations evolved, where the aircraft appeared as not only a fighter but also as a bomber-interceptor, a fighter-bomber ("Hurribomber") and a ground support aircraft. Sea Hurricanes had modifications which enabled operation from ships and some became catapult-launched convoy escorts ("Hurricats"). More than 14,583 Hurricanes were built by the end of 1944.
- 270 blocks
- 1 figure – RAF pilot No 1 Squadron Wittering
- Block stand with printed name of the plane
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instructions
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: 270mm x 335mm x 120mm (length x width x height)