DISCONTINUED BY COBI - THIS IS A RARE & MUCH SOUGHT AFTER SET.
Disclaimer:Will be well packaged, but if Cobi box is damaged by courier, we can not replace the box as this model is no longer in production.
Price Matching is not available for Rare & Discontinued sets.
- 270 blocks
- 1 figure – RAF pilot No 1 Squadron Wittering
- Block stand with printed name of the plane
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instructions
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: 270mm x 335mm x 120mm (length x width x height)
The Hawker Hurricane was a British single-seat fighter aircraft flown by the Royal Air Force in World War II. During the Battle of Britain in 1940, the Hurricane accounted for 60% of the RAF's air victories in the battle. Several versions and adaptations evolved, where the aircraft appeared as not only a fighter but also as a bomber-interceptor, a fighter-bomber ("Hurribomber") and a ground support aircraft. Sea Hurricanes had modifications which enabled operation from ships and some became catapult-launched convoy escorts ("Hurricats"). More than 14,583 Hurricanes were built by the end of 1944.
"If you don’t have a Hurricane in your collection then you should buy this. If you already have the old version then this is an upgrade that’s worth getting." ~ Mark C.
"Lovely model that is a good size and nice and simple to build. Looks fantastic next to my Spitfire." ~ Jake C.
- Next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).