Focke-Wulf FW-190A-8 - Lego compatible COBI 5535 - 285 brick fighter aircraft
A type of the highly successful Fw 190 german fighter which entered production in February 1944. Some were fitted with a paddle-bladed wooden propeller with wider blades with curved tips and many had new bulging main canopy glazing which greatly improved vision sideways and forward and included head armour and reinforced bracing. As well as other modifications to armour and cannon size, a new internal fuel tank with a capacity of 115 litres was fitted behind the cockpit, which meant that the radio equipment had to be moved forward to just behind the pilot. The A-8 was the most numerous of the Fw 190 As, with over 6,655 produced from March 1944 to May 1945.
This model has a rotating turret and machine gun with barrels that move up and down, operable bonnet and hatches.
- 285 blocks
- 1 figure – Luftwaffe pilot
- Block stand with printed name of the plane
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 260mm x 335mm x 120mm