Focke-Wulf FW-190A-4 - Lego compatible COBI 5514 - 255 brick fighter aircraft
The Focke-Wulf FW-190A-4 was a German single-engine fighter plane. With its high-powered BMW 801 radial engine, the FW 190A-4 had a top speed 670 kph and had a maximum flight level of 11,300 meters. About 20,000 were produced between 1941 and 1945. For quite some time, until later models of the British Spitfire (cat. no 5512) appeared, the FW190 was the superior of the two.
The block plane features retractable landing gear, rotating propeller, moveable flaps and easy to open cockpit to put your pilot in.
- 255 blocks
- 1 figure – Luftwaffe pilot
- Block stand with printed name of the plane
- Bodywork with pad printing
- A sheet of stickers with historical symbols
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions : 265mm x 335mm x 110mm (length x width x height)