- Building difficulty: 8/10
- Estimated building time for experienced builders: 2.5 hours.
- Number of bricks: 1313 plus extra spare bricks.
- Detailed interior structure in the hull.
- Compatible with LEGO® bricks.
- Scale: (1:33).
Officially designated as ‘Tank, Infantry, Mk.IV, A22’, the Churchill entered service with the British Armoured forces in 1941. It was named, contrary to popular belief, after an ancestor of the famous Winston Churchill, not the man himself. It was the last ‘Infantry Tank’ to serve in the British Military.
The specific model used in the tests was the Mk. III Churchill, which was produced from late 1942. It had armor of up to 102mm thick over the frontal arc. The turret was a welded type and mounted the tank’s usual main armament, the Ordnance Quick-Firing 6-Pounder (57mm) Gun.
Secondary armament consisted of a coaxial and a bow-mounted 7.92mm BESA machine gun. The tank was crewed by 5 men. These were the commander, gunner, loader, driver, and bow machine-gunner/wireless operator.
- Next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2 pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All Items are well packaged
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).