Bell P-39 Airacobra - Lego compatible WW2 kit COBI 5540 - 240 brick fighter aircraft
LAST ONE - THEN UNAVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
FREE next working day tracked UK delivery when ordered by 2pm.
When the United States entered World War II, this aircraft was one of USAFs principal fighters and manufacturer Bell's most successful product. It was an innovative aircraft with its engine in the centre fuselage behind the pilot and it was the first fighter fitted with a tricycle undercarriage but it did have the drawback of lacking an efficient turbo-supercharger which ruled it out of high-altitude work. It was most successful at the medium and low altitudes characteristic of air combat on the Eastern Front which led to its very successful use by the Soviet Air Force. It was also deployed by the Free French, RAF, USAAF and the Italian Co-Belligerent Air Force. 9,588 aircraft were produced between 1940 and 1944.
- 240 blocks
- 1 figure: USAAF pilot
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Block stand with printed name of the plane
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: (length x width x height) 275mm x 320mm x 95mm