DISCONTINUED BY COBI - THIS IS A RARE & MUCH SOUGHT AFTER SET.
Disclaimer:Will be well packaged, but if Cobi box is damaged by courier, we can not replace the box as this model is no longer in production.
Price Matching is not available for Rare & Discontinued sets.
- 900 bricks
- figure: USAAF pilot
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Block with name of plane
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: (length x height x width) 510mm x 130mm x 660mm
Four-engined heavy bomber developed in the 1930s by Boeing. Introduced in 1938, the B-17 Flying Fortress became the third-most produced bomber of all time. It was a fast, high-flying, long-range bomber with heavy defensive armament and was used mainly on daytime sorties by USAAF over Germany and also complemented RAF Bomber Command's nighttime raids and helped secure air superiority over Western Europe in preparation for the Normandy landings in 1944. The B-17 dropped more bombs than any other U.S. aircraft in World War II and a handful of them are still airworthy to this day. 12,731 were produced between 1936 and 1945.
"All in all this is a terrific representation of an iconic aircraft, and if you have a big enough shelf you should really buy it - right now!" ~ Mark C.
- Next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).