- 370 blocks
- 2 figures: Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: (width x height) 150mm x 135mm
CELEBRATE 50 YEARS SINCE THE MOON LANDING
The Apollo Lunar Module Eagle landed on the surface of the moon on July 20, 1969. Six hours later, Neil Armstrong became the first person to step onto the lunar surface and Buzz Aldrin joined him 19 minutes later. They spent two and a quarter hours collecting 21.5 kg of lunar material to bring back to Earth. The Saturn V rocket which carried the mission was launched from Cape Canaveral on July 16.
- FREE next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).