- 405 blocks
- 2 figures: American pilot & gunner
- Block replica of weapon: M16 rifle
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: (length x height) 440cm x 130mm
'Huey' was the common nickname given to the Bell HU-1A Iroquois, the first U.S. helicopter fitted with a turbine to go into production, It first entered service with American forces in 1959 and the first aircraft arrived in Vietnam in March 1962 and some were deployed as armed escorts to Shawnee and Choctaw troop carriers.
"What a great set! Solid, large and includes many great features. I had looked at the brickmania version, but the high price and grey colour had shied me away from it. The Cobi set was the right colour, and even more importantly, the right price!
"The build is a straight forward process, with clear and easy to follow instructions making assembly an easy task. Once assembled, the model is strikingly large. You read the 17-inch length on the box, but it really hits you when you attach the tail boom subassembly.
"I modified my Huey to be a gunship, with the rocket pods and twin 50 calls. The set took the mods well, with only an afternoon required to complete them. I was also pleasantly surprised to find that the set will fit MegaConstrux figures, with some careful contortions of course. Overall a great set, highly recommended!" ~ Ryan E
- FREE next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2 pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2 pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2 pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).