Get 10% off when you order 5+ sets for under £15 each + FREE next day delivery (UK residents only) - discount automatically applied at checkout
- 61 blocks
- 1 figure: French gunner
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x height): 115mm x 45mm
The 'French 75' is widely regarded as the first modern artillery piece, setting the pattern for nearly all early 20th Century field guns. Generally speaking, it could fire fifteen rounds per minute of either shrapnel or high-explosive up to a distance of over five miles. It was the first artillery piece to have hydro-pneumatic recoil which meant that it did not move and could be reloaded without being re-aimed. First manufactured in 1897, the 75 or soixante-quinze, numbered about 4,000 units at the start of World War I and by the end of that conflict about 12,000 had been produced. 2,000 were supplied to the American Expeditionary Forces and several thousand were still in use by the French Army at the opening of World War II.
- FREE next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All Items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).