Vacancy - E-Commerce Assistant
Work at Brick Tanks!
Brick Tanks supplies high quality and detailed models of tanks, planes, ships and other military replicas as brick building sets. We aim to provide fun and family connection, at the same time as educating and providing a link to the past.
We are a small, owner-managed business which is growing quickly and we need to employ someone with a professional outlook who will grow with us. If you love Lego and have an interest in military history, then you’ll love working here!Click here to apply via indeed.com
- Picking, packing and shipping orders for customers.
- Planning and managing stock levels.
- Supporting customers with ordering, delivery issues and any other queries.
- Maintaining accurate and informative product descriptions for the website and ebay channels.
- Updating images and creating new visual content for Facebook, Instagram, and the website.
- Monitoring and updating prices, and thinking creatively about special offers and opportunities to increase sales
- Ensuring products are effectively merchandised online so that they appear in the right order and in the appropriate categories.
- Optimising listings for Google by ensuring correct SEO practices are followed.
What we’re looking for:
- An enthusiasm to learn about brick building, military vehicles and military history.
- Some understanding of ecommerce and online marketing would be an advantage, especially knowledge of Shopify, Ebay, or other online channels.
- Outstanding copy-writing skills with excellent spelling and grammar.
- Meticulous attention to detail, and self-motivated with strong organisation skills.
- An enthusiastic and positive outlook, and a passion to always improve the customer experience.
- Location: Wellington, Somerset
- Salary: £20,000 per annum
- Hours: Mon-Friday 9-5:30 (and some Saturdays)
- Flexible / part time considered