FREE next working day tracked UK delivery when ordered by 2pm.
Polish light tank produced in the 1930s based on the chassis of the British Carden Loyd tankette with various improvements to the hull, engine and armour. The TKS formed the bulk of the Polish armoured forces before the war and suffered heavy losses during the German invasion of Poland. Armed only with a single 20mm machine gun, they could not stand up to German panzers but they were suited to reconnaissance and infantry support. Captured tankettes were used by the Wehrmacht for training, security duties or as artillery tractors and some by the Luftwaffe for airfield security and snowplowing. 575 vehicles were produced between 1931 & 1939.
- 250 blocks
- 1 figure: polish tankette commander
- Block replicas of weapon: Vis WZ.35 pistolet
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 100mm x 75mm x 65mm