WHILE STOCKS LAST THEN UNAVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
FREE next working day tracked delivery when ordered by 2pm (UK residents only)
"Fantastic to build with clear instructions and high quality bricks. End results is a very sturdy tank that looks great in the collections. Highly recommend ordering via brick tanks as well. The service is top notch." ~ Dave
- 506 bricks
- 2 figures: Russian & Viet Cong soldiers
- Block replica of weapon: M16 rifle
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Dimensions: (length x width x height) 310mm x 115mm x 100mm
Soviet main battle tank introduced in the years following the Second World War. Along with the T-54, with an estimated production run of 86 to 100,000, it became the most-produced tank in military history used by other armies of the Warsaw Pact as well as the Red Army. It has been present at many of the world's armed conflicts in the later 20th century and remains in use by at least fifty armies worldwide. The American M60 Patton battle tank was developed as a response to the T-54/55.