Free next day tracked delivery (UK residents only)
The Somua S-35 Char 1935 S was a French cavalry tank used during World War II.
Around 450 S-35s were built from 1936 until 1940 to equip the armoured divisions of the cavalry and it was for its time a relatively agile medium-weight tank, superior in armour and armament to its French and foreign competitors, such as the German Panzers. It was constructed from well-sloped, mainly cast, armour sections which had the downside of making production expensive and maintenance time-consuming. Later in the war, the Germans deployed captured S-35s in their own campaigns. Its main armament was the 47 mm SA 35 gun.
- 450 bricks
- 2 figures - tank commander and French infantryman
- Block replica weapons - MAS 35 rifle and Mooele 1935 pistol
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction bricks
- Model dimensions: 180mm x 95mm x 95mm (length x width x height)