M26 Pershing - Lego compatible COBI 2471 - 475 brick medium tank
The M26 Pershing was an American medium tank similar in outline to the German Panther. It was briefly used both in World War II (especially at the Battle of Remagen) and the Korean War. About 2,200 were produced between 1944 and 1945. In a league table of tanks based on firepower, mobility, and armour it could be ranked second, after the German Panther(cat no.2466) and before the Tiger I (cat no.3000). In the Korean War, though it was more than a match for the Soviet T-34/85(cat no.3005) in firepower, it found the terrain difficult and was replaced by the M46 Patton. The latter and all further models of the Patton Tank were derived from the M26 Pershing.
This model has a rotating turret, a barrel that moves up and down, 2 operable trap doors and bonnet, regulated cannon.
- 475 bricks
- 2 figures – American shooter and tank commander
- Block replicas of weapons: Thompson sub-machine gun, Browning M2 machine gun
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: 240mm x 135mm (length x height)