WHILE STOCKS LAST THEN DISCONTINUED
- 268 bricks
- figures: O
- 1:48 scale
- Bodywork with pad printing (among others Polish and Soviet insignia)
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: tba
- Shop the World Of Tanks collection HERE.
The T-34 was the main Soviet medium tank of World War II, first appearing in battle in 1941. It was credited as the most effective, efficient and influential tank design of the period. With a 76.2 mm high-velocity gun and heavy sloped armour, it led the field in firepower, mobility, protection and ruggedness. Eastern front Nazi Generals von Kleist & Guderian both acknowledged the superiority of the T-34 over existing German armour of the period. There were about 35,000 produced during that time so that however many the Red Army lost there were always more than enough to replace them. Eventually over 80,000 of all variants of the T-34 were manufactured between 1940 and 1958 and used by many armies throughout the world including Poland, Hungary and Vietnam.
- FREE next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All Items are well packaged
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).