- 864 bricks
- 1 figure: tank driver
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: (length x width x height) 305mm x 120mm x 120mm
The successor to the Leopard 1, Leopard 2 was developed in the 1970s for the West German Army and entered service at the end of that decade. Armed with a 120 mm smoothbore cannon, the Leopard 2 is powered by a V-12 twin-turbo diesel and various versions have served in the armed forces of 12 other European countries as well as Germany and also in the armies of Canada, Chile, Indonesia, Singapore, and Turkey. It has seen action in Kosovo, Afghanistan and has been used by Turkish forces in Syria against ISIS and the YPG. This model represents a Leopard 2A4 which is exhibited and run by the German Tank Museum at Munster.
"Great kit. Well designed. Good detail. Definitely recommend." ~ Ian K., customer
- FREE next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All Items are well packaged
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).