Ordnance QF 2 Pounder - Lego compatible COBI 2189 - 100 brick anti-tank gun
The Ordnance QF ('quick firing') 2-pounder 40 mm (1.575 in) was a British anti-tank and vehicle-mounted gun employed in the Second World War. It was mainly used in the Battle of France and North Africa, but losing its effectiveness as Axis tanks improved their armour. It was gradually replaced from 1942 onwards by the 6-pounder. Similarly, the vehicle-mounted 2-pounder was the most common main gun on British tanks in the early part of the war but did remain throughout mounted as the main armament of armoured cars.
Some 12,000 units were produced between 1936 and 1944.
- 100 blocks
- 1 figure – British ordnance operator
- Block replicas of weapons: Bren light machine gun
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x height): 180mm x 70mm