StuG III Assault Gun - Lego compatible COBI 2465 - 400 brick self-propelled gun
The Sturmgeschütz Ausf.G III (StuG III) assault gun was the most-produced German armoured fighting vehicle of World War II. Effective self-propelled mobile artillery could destroy enemy fixtures which could hold up an infantry attack. It was built on the chassis of the proven Panzer III tank (cat no.2451), replacing the turret with a fixed superstructure mounting a more powerful gun. The StuG III was continually modified and much like the later Jagdpanzer was widely employed as a tank destroyer.
The StuG III Ausf. G was the final version and nearly 8,000 were manufactured. It was equipped with a 75mm StuK 40 L/48 gun and a 7.92 mm MG34 machine gun could be mounted on a shield on top of the superstructure for added anti-infantry protection. Many of the later StuG III Ausf. G models were equipped with an additional 7.92 mm MG34. By April 1945 there were 1,053 StuG IIIs still in service.
This historically accurate block model has a barrel that moves up and down, operable trap door and bonnet. Additional equipment include a shovel, pickaxe, spare tracks, grenade and binoculars.
- 400 blocks
- 2 figures – German gunner and tank driver
- Block replica of weapons: Model 24 Stielhandgrenate hand grenade, Walther PP pistol, MP 40 & Maschinengewehr 34 machine guns
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: 240mm x 120mm x 95mm (length x width x height)