Cromwell (World of Tanks) - Lego compatible WW2 kit COBI 3002 - 505 brick battle tank
DISCONTINUED - LAST SIX
FREE next day tracked delivery (UK residents only)
The Cromwell (Tank Cruiser Mk VIII Cromwell A27M) first saw action in the Battle of Normandy in June 1944 and was one of the most successful cruiser tanks fielded by Britain in the Second World War. It combined and balanced a dual-purpose gun, high speed from a Rolls-Royce Meteor engine, good mobility, a low profile and efficient armour. Between the end of 1943 and 1945 about 1070 were produced.
In the game ‘World of Tanks’ it is one of the most interesting vehicles on the sixth level, and this set includes special bonus codes to use in game. The set includes the model with rotating turret, movable cannon, operable bonnet and two trap doors: on the turret and in the front of the vehicle. The figure of a soldier is equipped with binoculars and a British sub-machine gun from 1941.
- 505 bricks
- 1 figure – British tank driver
- Block replica of weapon – British Sten sub-machine gun
- Blocks with pad printing
- A sheet of stickers with emblems and inscriptions in English
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Two game codes (for new and regular players)
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: 225mm x 115mm x 115mm (length x width x height)