A34 Comet ('World of Tanks') - Lego Compatible WW2 kit COBI 3014 - 530 brick battle tank
The A34 Comet was a British cruiser tank from World War II. It was a successor of the Cavalier, Centaur and Cromwell. Between 1944-1945 about 1,200 were produced. Apart from action during World War II, the Comet was also deployed in the Korean War. After withdrawal from service for the British Army in 1958, some were sold on to other nations such as Finland, Ireland and South Africa. The tank’s main cannon is 76.2mm. Additional armaments were: two 7.92mm rifles and a smoke grenade thrower. In the game ‘World of Tanks’, the Comet can be found at Tier VII.
The model has a rotating turret with a barrel with regulated shot angle, 2 cannons and a figure of a tank driver with binoculars.
- 530 bricks
- 1 figure – British tank driver
- A sheet of stickers with emblems and inscriptions in English
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Two game codes (for new and existing players)
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 250mm x 120mm x 100mm