AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER DUE BACK IN PRODUCTION END OF NOVEMBER/EARLY DECEMBER - DUE IN STOCK SHORTLY AFTER
FREE next day tracked delivery excludes Sundays (UK residents only)
“Very good size and the stand and name plate are a great touch.” ~ Jake C
The Spitfire, one of the most famous fighters of World War II, was a British aircraft produced in Southampton. Uniquely, it was constructed entirely of metal. The machine was powered by a Rolls-Royce Merlin 45 engine which made it possible to achieve the speed of 600 km/h and maximum flight level of 11,300 meters. There were about 3,900 Mk. VB version produced.
This unique block model of the plane has retractable landing gear, rotating propeller, flaps and easy to disassemble pilot’s cabin. In the set, apart from the plane, you can find a figure of a pilot and a stand also made of blocks.
- 280 blocks
- 1 figure – RAF pilot of No. 303 Polish Fighter Squadron
- Block stand with printed name of the plane
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 275mm x 340mm x 130mm