WHILE STOCKS LAST THEN UNAVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
FREE next day tracked delivery (UK residents only).
“… bought this as a Christmas present for my six-year-old son, the look on his face when he opened it was second only to the pride he showed whilst building it.” ~ Tom G.
"... two tanks from Brick Tanks now, and my partner thought it so exciting that she wanted to get involved by building this classic aircraft (it’s very addictive indeed!)." ~ Chris L.
The aircraft known as the 'Fokker Triplane' (Dreidecker) was a World War I fighter created by Fokker for the German Luftstreitkräfte in response to the perceived superiority of the British Sopwith Triplane which first appeared in early 1917. By the Spring of 1918, the Dr.1 became widespread, becoming famous as the aircraft in which Manfred von Richthofen ('The Red Baron') gained his last 19 victories before being killed on 21 April 1918. It was armed with 2 × 7.92 mm "Spandau" lMG 08 machine guns. Many replica and reproduction aircraft exist today.
- 175 blocks
- 1 figure: Manfred von Richthofen (the Red Baron)
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Block with printed name of the plane
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: (length x width x height) 115mm x 240mm x110mm