Army Drone - Lego compatible COBI 2147 - 60 brick generic model
Unmanned aerial vehicle or UAV which derives its name from the sound of the male bee. It serves as a component of an unmanned aircraft system or UAS which will comprise an UAV, a ground-based controller, and a system of communications between the two. Some UAVs fly under remote control from a human operator or autonomously by onboard computers. Drones carry both lethal and non-lethal payloads and can be recovered and reused or expended.
Originally developed by the USA, many countries now use drones.
- 60 blocks
- 1 figure – remote operator
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width): 145mm x 220mm