- 265 blocks
- 1 figure
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Block stand with printed name of the plane
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length 27cm x width 32cm x height 14cm)
The brick model is based on Tom Cruise's personal World War II fighter aircraft which he reportedly landed on the set of the Top Gun: Maverick film in 2019.
The P-51 'Mustang' was an American plane used in World War II and the Korean War. It was a long-range, single-seat fighter and fighter-bomber. It was designed in 1940 by North American Aviation (NAA) in response to a requirement of the British Purchasing Commission. A prototype was rolled out and first flew in late 1940. It was flown operationally by the Royal Air Force as a tactical reconnaissance aircraft and fighter-bomber. When a Rolls-Royce Merlin engine was added, the altitude tolerance was enhanced enough for it to compete with the Luftwaffe's fighters. The P-51D version was one of the best fighters of its age, armed with six .50 calibre (12.7 mm) M2/AN Browning machine guns and having a top speed of 700 kph and a maximum flight level of 12,800 meters. About 16,000 were manufactured by the end of the war.
"If you’re a Tom Cruise or Mustang fan this set is well worth having. Excellent service from Brick Tanks, as ever." ~ Mark C.
- FREE next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).