DISCONTINUED BY COBI - THIS IS A RARE & MUCH SOUGHT AFTER SET.
30/11/2021: BRICKTANKS MAKES 3 SETS AVAILABLE.
- 155 blocks
- 1 figure: Polish Air Force pilot (Stefan Stec)
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Block with printed name of the plane
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: (length x height) 200mm x 85mm
German monoplane fighter aircraft of World War I. The original Fokker EV became operational in July/August 1918 but, after several fatal accidents due to wing failure, it was modified and redesignated D.VIII, entering service in October 1918. Allied pilots, on account of its single wing and sleek lines, called it the 'flying razor' and it has the distinction of scoring the last aerial victory of the war. After the war, the Polish Air Force used seven captured Fokker D.VIIIs against Soviet forces and Lieutenant Stefan Stec, in shooting down a Ukrainian fighter on 29 April 1919, scored the first kill. The remaining aircraft, after being withdrawn, ended their days at the Szkoła Obsługi Lotniczej at Poznań-Ławica airfield.
- FREE next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).