- 253 blocks
- 1 figure: Polish officer
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x height): 150mm x 90mm
Rebuild of the earlier (1928) half-track WZ28, entering service in 1934 and armed with either the 7.92mm Hotchkiss M1914 machine gun or the short-barreled 37mm Puteaux SA18 gun. At the outbreak of World War II, most Polish cavalry brigades had an armoured company made of 8 WZ34s and 13 Tankettes.
"This Armoured Car is an interesting addition to Cobi's range, and I found it a fun build." ~ Mark C.
- FREE next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All Items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).