Katyusha BM-13N ZIL-157 - Lego compatible COBI 2479 - 415 brick multiple rocket launcher
LAST ONE - when it's gone it's gone!
Later version of the World War II Katyusha BM-13 (COBI 2448). Produced 1958-1994, it was mounted on the ZIL-157 general purpose soviet military truck.
It was based on the first self-propelled rocket artillery mass-produced by the Soviet Union in World War II. Explosives were delivered to a target area more quickly than conventional artillery, but with lower accuracy and requiring a longer time to reload. Though fragile compared to artillery guns, they were inexpensive, easy to produce, and usable on any chassis. They were usually mounted on ordinary trucks and this mobility gave the Katyusha, and other self-propelled artillery, another advantage: being able to deliver a large blow all at once, and then move before being located and attacked with counter-battery fire.
Model has tilting rocket launcher, opening and closing door, steering. Comes with both Polish and Soviet insignia.
- 415 bricks
- 2 figures: artllery officer & polish soldier
- Block replica of weapon: AK-47 assault rifle
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: 260mm x 100mm x 115mm (length x width x height)