WHILE STOCKS LAST THEN UNAVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- 535 bricks
- 2 figures: German medic, wounded soldier
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: (length x width x height) 260mm x 95mm x 135mm
Maultiers (Mules) were a series of half-track truck-based vehicles produced in large quantities by Nazi Germany in response to difficult terrain in Soviet Russia during World War II. This model is the ambulance version built on a Ford chassis incorporating the track system of the superceded Panzer I tanks. There were also armoured variants that were used as multiple rocket launchers.
"Another brilliant model from COBI." ~ David S.
- Next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All Items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).