Supermarine Spitfire (Maintenance Hangar) - Lego compatible COBI 5546 - 500 brick set piece
FREE next working day tracked UK delivery when ordered by 2pm.
British single-seat fighter aircraft used by the Royal Air Force and other Allied countries before, during and after World War II. Many variants of the Spitfire were built, using several wing configurations, and it was produced in greater numbers than any other British aircraft. It was also the only British fighter produced continuously throughout the war. This model depicts a Spitfire in a desert setting and also comprises a maintenance hangar.
- 500 blocks
- 3 figures – Allied soldiers, Tunisia 1943
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions:
- Aircraft (length x width x height) 280mm x 335mm x 135mm
- Hangar (length x height) 255mm x 110mm