Free next day tracked delivery (UK residents only).
Turretless amphibious swedish tank developed in the 1950s by Bofors, Volvo & Landsverk which elevates by adjusting the suspension. 250 were produced between 1964 and 1971 and the 103C is an upgraded version produced in the 1980s. This tank is the only one in the world which can be operated by one single crew, and is kept in running order by volunteers at the Swedish Tank Museum at Arsenalen.
The model has a tilting superstructure and moving light gun, an articulated dozer blade and operable hatches.
- 515 bricks
- 1 figure: swedish tank crew
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: 275mm x 130mm x 85mm (length x width x height)