FREE next day delivery when ordered before 2pm excludes Sundays (UK residents only)
Translating as 'bumblebee', the Hummel was a self-propelled 15cm howitzer deployed by the German Wehrmacht from early 1943 until the end of World War II. Its full name was Sd.KfzPanzerfeldhaubitze 18M auf Geschützwagen III/IV (Sf) Hummel, . 165 and 714 were built altogether. Its main armament was a 120mm L30A1 gun with an L94A1 7.62mm chain gun and a 7.62mm L37A2 machine gun as secondary weapons. They usually fought in batteries of six fighting vehicles and one ammunition carrier (which was basically a Hummel with ammunition racks instead of a gun). Towards the end of the war Hummel was dropped as a name on the orders of Hitler as it was deemed unsuitable for a fighting vehicle.
- 575 blocks
- 2 figures: German soldier & German tanlk commander
- Block replica of weapon: MP40 machine gun
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 260mm x 105mm x 110mm