M8 Greyhound - Lego compatible COBI 2497 - 370 brick armoured car
FREE next day delivery when ordered before 2pm excludes Sundays (UK residents only)
“A superb set.” ~ Mark A.
6-wheel drive armoured car produced by the Ford Motor Company during World War II. Deployed in Europe and the Far East by US and British armies until the end of the war, it was widely exported and still remains in service with some Third World countries. The British, who named the M8 'Greyhound', found it too lightly armoured and troops often lined the floor of the crew compartment with sandbags to protect themselves from anti-tank mines. Nevertheless, its road mobility was very good and its supportive role in advancing American and British armoured columns was invluable and it was produced in large numbers with 8,523 manufactured between 1943 and 1945. its secondary armament was a 37 mm M6 gun and a coaxially mounted 7.62 mm Browning machine gun.
- 370 blocks
- 1 figure – American gunner
- Block replicas of weapons: M1 Carbine
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 200mm x 90mm x 95mm