M46 Patton ('World of Tanks') - Lego compatible COBI 3008 - 525 brick medium tank
DISCONTINUED - LESS THAN EIGHT REMAINING
Named after General George S. Patton Jr., commander of the U.S. Third Army during World War II, this medium tank was brought out as a replacement for the M26 Pershing (cat no.2471) and M4 Sherman (cat no.2464). It was a tank of the Korean and early Cold Wars, with models in service in the US Army from 1949 to the mid-1950s. 800 were manufactured and the main armament was the M3A1 90mm gun.
In the game ‘World of Tanks’ you can start your battle with the tank with the most mobility and maneuverability. It’s the featured tank on the ninth level.
The tank has rotating turret with adjustable cannon, operable bonnet and two trapdoors. There are also accessories such as a gun and binoculars.
- 525 bricks
- 1 figure: American tank driver
- Block replica of weapon: M1911 pistol, Browning M2 rifle
- Blocks with pad printing
- A sheet of stickers with emblems and inscriptions in English
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Two game codes (for new and regular players)
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions:305mm x 115mm x 135mm (length x width x height)
Read more about the M46 Patton Tank at Wikipedia