Churchill I (World of Tanks) - Lego compatible WW2 kit COBI 3031 - 530 brick heavy tank
One of the heaviest allied tanks of the Second World War, the Churchill was rushed into production early in the war to build up British defences against a possible German invasion. The eventual version of this infantry tank became known for its heavy armour, its large chassis with all-around tracks and its ability to climb steep slopes. Many specialist vehicles were based on it. About 5,640 of all versions and marks were built between 1941 and 1952. During the war it was deployed by British and Commonwealth forces in North Africa, Italy and North-West Europe. Some were also supplied to the USSR and used on the Eastern Front. This model is of the Mark 1 produced 1941-43.
- 530 blocks
- 1 figure: british tank commander
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x height): 245mm x 115mm